City Hall: (208) 754-8876

Gold Sponsor

Fybercom, Idahoan, PSI, Rocky Mountain Power, Spurr Trucking, Valley Wide Co-op

Silver Sponsor

City of Lewisville, Vital Sign and Graphics

Bronze Sponsor

Broulim's, Clark Farms, Country Cottons, MVP, Northwest Biotech

Administrative Forms

Zoning and Building Permit Applications

TR Building Permit Application
Village District Building Permit Application
Residential Building Inspection List
After completing your Building Permit application, submit it and all requested documents at the City Office with your fee of $25.00.  The Clerk will submit your application to the Planning and Zoning for approval.  Once the Clerk receives the appropriate approval, she will then submit it to the Building Inspector.  The building inspector will contact you with the permit information. If you have a question regarding which Building Permit you need, please contact the City Clerk.

Menan Contracted Building Inspector
Jeff Geisler, Idaho Division of Building Safety



Burn Permit

The burning of debris is prohibited in the City of Menan without a permit.  There is no fee required for a burn permit but must submit request within 72 hours of proposed burn to the Clerk.  The City retains the right to decline the permit based upon weather conditions and whether the smoke would constitute as a nuisance.  See Code Title 4-1-3 for conditions and definitions.  Email this filled out permit to the Clerk at or come in to the office during regular business hours.

Burn Permit Application


Community Hall and City Building Rental

The Menan City Clerk can schedule all events on the Community Hall calendar.  See the fees on the City Information page on this website.  A representative must contact the City Clerk and make arraignments to sign the rental agreement and submit the appropriate payment to the City office.  Once payment is received, you will be given a code to access the Community Hall door.

 Community Hall Lease

 Clerk/Treasurer's Email: 


Application for Annexation

Beer & Wine License Application

Beer & Wine Special Event License Application

Business License Application

Application for Conditional Use Permit

Request for Non-Commercial Kennel License

Public Record Request

Application for Re-Zone

Subdivision Application - Final

Subdivision Application - Preliminary

Agreement for Utility Services

Vacation Rate Request

Application for Variance

Application for Zoning Permit