Download Registration Form
RV/Trailer Pricing: Two night minimum $150 or three nights $200, non-refundable
Tent pricing: 2 nights $50, three nights $75
To ensure reservation, you may visit https://squareup.com/store/city-of-menan to pay your fee.
Review of Campground Rules:
- There are no shower facilities at the campground. Each camper must be self-contained and have sufficient capacity for all campers in your party.
- All pets must be kept on leash when they are outside of the RV.
- Campground quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM. No generators, running vehicles, loud music, barking dogs, or other noise that will disturb other campers will be permitted.
- Pet potty areas will be designated. Owners must ensure their pets use approved areas and not common access areas around the RVs. As this area will have other campers around, pet owners are expected to pick up after their pets.
- Although the weather in August is generally clear and sunny, evenings can be cool. Campers should prepare accordingly.
- Local authorities expect that, with the large influx of eclipse viewers, the local cell phone systems could be overloaded, rendering cell phones practically useless. Emergency phone calls will take priority, bumping non-emergency calls.
- Local authorities will be issuing a ban on all burning. Therefore, no camp fires will be allowed.
- Discharge of firearms is not allowed.
By making a reservation, you agree to these rules and agree to hold the City of Menan harmless of all liability.
Check in times will be 8/19 & 8/20 from 9am-5pm at Menan City Hall, 664 N 3530 E Menan, ID