City Code / Statutes
City of Menan
Download Full City Code
TITLE 8 SUBDIVISION REGULATIONS
CHAPTER 2 SUBDIVISION REGULATIONS
SECTION 8-2-1 PREPARING AN APPLICATION
(A) Application forms for subdivision require:
(1) Name and contact information of the landowner and/or his representative.
(2) Name and contact information of the developer (if not the owner or his representative).
(3) Name and contact information of the person preparing the plat.
(4) Name of the subdivision and its location by section, township, and range, with reference by dimension and bearing to a section corner or quarter-section corner.
(5) Single Packet: An application is to be submitted as a sequenced collection of labeled items in a single packet.
(6) Official Application: An application becomes official when the administrator receipts payment of fees. However, receipt for fees does not certify that an application is complete; completeness is determined by those who consider the application.
(7) Fees for Application and Appeal: The City Council shall establish a schedule of fees for permit applications and appeals and shall post it in the office of the City Clerk .
(8) Fees for Impact and Use: The City Council shall establish a schedule of fees to mitigate impact and use. Stages of consideration and development are conditional upon payment of fees in the manner prescribed by City Council.